To build an investment management firm whose sole goal is to manage our own assets, and those of our investors, while maintaining the highest levels of integrity, and accountability.
To build and manage investment portfolios with the goal of preserving and increasing the purchasing power of our investors in constantly evolving markets. Knowing that the world is full of uncertainty means that risk management is a constant component of our investment process.
- We treat your investment in Rockhaven as if it were our own.
- We manage your money alongside of our own money; our goals and objectives are the same.
- We are in the Investment Management business, not the Asset Gathering business.
- We practice total transparency. We do not take custody of your assets.
- We do not charge exit fees of any kind. You can terminate our relationship at any time, for any reason.
- We practice the highest level of ethics and integrity. We believe that some things are just not for sale.
- We do not believe that one can forecast the future; therefore, we base our investment process on facts not opinions. We manage our portfolios to be in harmony with the markets.
There are no fees for initial consultation, fees are only charged after you become a client. Our standard fee is 1.00% annually for separately managed accounts, and we offer a discounted fee of 0.50% for non-profit (501c3) organizations. We do not receive commissions on transactions and we accept no other forms of compensation from investment product providers or financial institutions.
Our minimum investment is currently $100,000, but we can offer advice on accounts smaller than that.